Finally, after years of development, here is your chance to pre-order the bike of your dreams from back in the day, but with all the modern technology, materials, and quality of today.
The Lineage Air-Master Bashguard was created to take a DNA strand or two from our past and thread it into state of the art contemporary designs of the present. Look at this masterpiece, from a glance its difficult to tell from the original 30 years prior. But when you look closely, you will see all modern technology. Investment cast dropouts, Mid BB, internal headset. Forks are full CNC heat treated and butted same as the Kneesaver bars and alloy 22mm cranks. This bike is as high level BMX you are going to buy in todays market.
DON'T MISS OUT!!
- 100% chromoly Lineage Air-Master frame with twin top tube, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage heat treated cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - 20.5" top tube length
- 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece alloy 175mm cranks with Haro Lineage Fusion Disc 39T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 39/14 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall chrome alloy rims
- Haro HPF 100 psi tires 20 x 2.2" front and rear
- Haro Lineage Fusion padded stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Haro Fusion alloy pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Haro Team grips
- KMC K710SL super light chain
- Dia-Compe "Hombre" FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
- Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.