Message 2021 Frame
We wanted to grow from our current frame line, and offer a full aftermarket alternative for riders that need a strong, but lightweight technical park setup built to last. The message frame boasts a lower stand over height, fast geometry and custom dual cable brake hardware making it perfect for the technical ramp rider. Includes lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 117mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Dropouts: 6mm cnc machined and heat-treated, minimal size yet still peg compatible, heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
• park/transition inspired technical frame
• extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• wtp top tube and down tube gusset
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 2.4kg (5.32 lbs.) - 21" tt
Top tube length: 20.3", 20.6" or 21''
Chain stay length: 12.95" – 13.5" – optimized for 13‘‘/13.25‘‘ w/25-9
Head tube angle: 75.5°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.5"
Standover height: 8"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.