Sunday Primer Park Bike [Matte Toothpaste]
2-3 Days Dispatch
or 4 payments of $202.28 with InfoIn Stock
20" Primer Park 2023 Bike
The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price.
The Primer Park model with a park specific geometry and an Odyssey Gyro that is connected to a pro-level Odyssey M2 Trigger lever and pre-cut dual lower cables for better braking and easier maintenance.
Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is specâ€™d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2022 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
Shops and riders everywhere know that the Primer is the bike to beat in this price range.
- Park Specific Geometry
- Odyssey Gyro G3
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey M2 Trigger Lever
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.4" Tires
- FSA Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
- Frame: Sunday Primer, 20.5" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey M2 Trigger
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cables: Odyssey M2 Upper, 2x Single Lower
- Brake Cable Detangler: Odyssey Gyro G3
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Approx. Weight: 11.70kgs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5Â°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71Â°
- Chainstay Length: 12.7-13â€
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12Â°
- Upsweep: 4Â°
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.