The Tradition is team designed & ridden by shredders like Nathan Sykes.
Geometry is geared towards bowl & trail riding with mellower head tube angle, long(ish) rear end, high standover & chainstay brake mounts.
This one is for the dudes who need a tough, stable frame when they hit the boost button!
- Team designed model
- 21" or 21.25" Toptube / 13.9" Chainstay
- 74.5º Headtube / 71º Seattube
- 11.5" BB Height / 9" Standover height
- Heat-treated Integrated headtube, mid BB and CNC machined dropouts
- Tall 117.5mm headtube
- External Gusset on DT
- Tapered downtube, toptube, chain & seat stays
- Removable gyro tabs, brake guides & chainstay brake mounts (included)
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- Integrated seatclamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Extra wide 2.4 tyre clearance
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Weight: 5.22 lbs / 2.370 kg (21" version)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.