The 2 Short frame from Cult features a super short 12.5" rear end (hence the name) and a steep 75.7° headtube making this one of the most responsive street frames going! This frame also features an integrated headtube, externally machined mid BB shell, a strong investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge, tapered seatstays with removable brake mounts (not included), vintage style s-bend chainstays with room for larger 2.40” tyres, and 5mm thick heat-treated dropouts.
- MATERIAL: Full 4130 Chromoly
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.7°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.65"
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.65"
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Removable
- GYRO TABS: N/A
- WEIGHT: 5.28lbs
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Best suited to Street riding but great for all types of riding
- Strong and durable investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge
- Strong s-bend chainstays with room for 2.40” tyres
- Top Tube and Downtube gussets for added strength
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.