The ALVX is tech wizard Alex Donnachie's signature frame.
This beast has the quickest geometry of all the BSD frames with a super steep headtube and one of the shortest rear ends available on any 20" frame
If brakeless tech street riding is your thing, then this is probably the frame for you!
- Alex Donnachie signature model
- Toptube: 20.3", 20.6", 20.8" or 21"
- Rear end: 12.5" - 13"
- Head tube angle: 75.5° / Seat tube angle: 71°
- Standover 8.7" / BB height: 11.7"
- Integrated Headtube / Mid BB
- Offset thickness headtube / External toptube and downtube gussets
- Brakeless (no mounts or guides) / Built in seatclamp
- Extra wide rear end (fits up to 2.4" tyres) / Tapered stays / 7mm thick invest cast dropouts
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Weight: 5 lbs