Developed for the hardest street shredders, the whole hub is designed around a custom skip-free driver, chromoly cones and oversized centre axle fastened down by super heavy duty 14mm female bolts. Even with durability being first and foremost, the Backstreet Pro hub still maintains a compact shell size and clean looks.
If you're hard on hubs, this might be the one for you.
- Super tough and super smooth but not super heavy
- 6061 T6 aluminium shell
- Full push together assembly so everything fits together easily with no threads to overtighten and damage when grinding
- Push together, chromoly cones pull off and hubguard pushes on
- 9t driver with separate pawls and polymer bushing
- Heavy duty and high quality sealed 6903 Japanese bearings
- 4130 heat-treated chromoly female axle
- 4130 heat treated chromoly 14mm hollow bolts
- RHD and LHD versions
- BSD driveside & non-driveside hubguards available separately
- Weight : 464 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.