The Passenger is Kriss Kyle's signature frame from BSD.
With the design based around the proven Trailorpark geometry, the Passenger has a few changes and improvements including a 75° head angle, taller standover, beefier tubing and new gussets.
It also has a short back end slammable to 13.25" and a roomy front end due to the laid back seat tube angle.
- Kriss Kyle signature model
- Toptube: 20.2", 20.5", 20.8", 21.1" or 21.5"
- Rear end: 13.2" to 13.625" (13.4" to 13.825" on the 21.5")
- Head tube angle: 75° / Seat tube angle: 69°
- Standover 9" / BB height: 11.5"
- Integrated Headtube / Mid BB
- Offset thickness headtube / External toptube and downtube gussets
- Removable seatstay brakemounts & guides (Not included, available separately)
- Built in seatclamp
- Extra wide rear end (fits up to 2.4" tyres) / Tapered stays / 7mm thick invest cast dropouts
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.