2018 Division is looking sick!
The Lanark has been designed & tested by the Division team... no mercy!
Geometry is geared towards modern day street riding with steep head tube angle, short rear end, high standover and thick tubing throughout.
Now features a taller head tube to eliminate the need for ugly headset spacers.
- Team designed model
- 20.5", 20.75", 21" or 21.5" Toptube / 13.1" slammed Chainstay
- 75.5º Headtube / 70º Seattube
- 11.5" BB Height / 9" Standover height
- Heat-treated Integrated headtube, mid BB and CNC machined dropouts
- Thick, dent resistant tubing throughout with external downtube gusset
- Tall 117.5mm headtube
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Brakeless (no mounts or guides)
- Integrated seatclamp with replacable nut & bolt
- Extra wide 2.4 tyre clearance
- Weight: 5.56 lbs / 2.526 kg (20.75" version)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.