The Mirage might just be the most advanced tyre Eclat has designed. Built on the premise of a super light tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders on the team, the Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control whilst cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind, and uses a full bead-to-bead "Silkshield" protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds.
Rated up to 110psi, the Mirage tire is perfect for street riders and ramp riders alike, and is one of the lightest tyres on the market, but sacrifices none of the strength and quality that a lot of lighter tyres give up in exchange for weight savings.
- High performance super lightweight street tyre
- Specially designed tread with a smooth centre tread for low rolling resistance and agressive sides for traction and grip
- 120 tpi construction
- Dual compound construction
- Full length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection
- Folding kevlar bead
- High rated pressure 110 PSI
- Special outer line for grind protection
- Made by Maxxis
- All tyres sold individually