FEDERAL BRUNO V2 FRAME MATT SILVER 21
Make 4 interest-free payments of $125.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Hailing from Germany Bruno is at the forefront of the Freecoaster revolution and is undoubtedly one of Europe's most consistent street riders who effortlessly combines flowing technical moves with hefty drops. His frame features a double butted front triangle, embossed headtube gussets and butted seattube as well as tapered seatstays to give it the perfect balance of strength and weight. Bruno's personal choice is the 21" top tube length but his frame is also available in 20.85". The frame is manufactured from Japanese 4130 Chromoly tubing to ensure it's of the highest possible quality. Bruno's short 13.6" rear triangle combined with a 9" standover height makes this frame ideal for the all round modern street rider.
This V2 version is brakeless for clean lines & features invest cast dropouts, bridges & seat clamp with new colour choices & graphics by Rich Forne.
- Top Tube 20.85"or 21″ / Chainstay 13.6" slammed
- Head Tube 75° / Seat Tube 71°
- BB Height 11.8″ / Standover 9"
- Integrated Headtube / Mid BB
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- External gussets (embossed logo on downtube gusset)
- Tapered seatstays / Invest cast seatclamp
- Invest cast bridges with raised Federal logo
- 6.5mm thick invest cast dropouts w/integrated chain tensioners
- Brakeless frame (no guides or mounts)
- Extra wide rear end for large tyre clearance
- Weight 4.8 lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.