The Federal Vice V2 crank features a unique radius box section combined with a 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle to make these some of the strongest and stiffest bmx cranks on the market. The spindle and arms are both made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly and the spindle has been internally machined to reduce weight. The cranks are designed to take all the abuse of the modern street rider and the angular shape of the arms helps to make crank slides more stable. The laser cut 'F' logo gives the cranks a unique and distinct appearance.
- Tubular heat-treated 4130 chromoly arms with angled profile
- Laser cut 'F' logo on arm & small logo on the reverse to show which way to undo the pedals
- 24mm heat-treated hollow 48 spline 4130 chromoly spindle
- RHD/LHD compatible
- Chromoly spindle bolts compatible with 6mm and 8mm hex
- Federal 24mm Mid BB Kit included
- Installation/removal tool included
- NOTE: This crankset is NOT compatible with Spanish BB frames
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.