FLY NEUTRON BIKE (2018)
FLAT BLACK (RHD)
Make 4 interest-free payments of $175.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Fly have stepped up to a whole new level with their 2018 bike range. Great value & great quality.
The Neutron is aimed at transition riders or those who like stable, predictable steering bikes.
A mid size 20.75" toptube, slightly longer 13.6" rear end, 28T alloy sprocket and 32mm offset forks make this perfect for blasting.
The Neutron is a mid range bike with great upgrades from the Electron model including, Removable Brakemounts, Chromoly Downtube, Toptube & Chainstays & a Trebol female sealed Front Hub.
For the 2018 range, the Neutron also features the new Trebol tyres, Neutron Tripod seat, Trebol topload stem & Trebol pegs.
- Frame - 4130 Chromoly Downtube, Toptube & Chainstays / 1020 Hi-Ten / Removable Brakemounts & Guides
- Fork - 1020 Hi-Ten w/chromoly steerer tube
- Bars - Full 4130 Chromoly
- Grips - Fly Roey / Fly barends
- Stem - Trebol 6061 alloy Topload
- Headset - Sealed Integrated
- Lever - Alloy
- Brakes - Fly Manual Springhanger U-Brake
- Cranks - Tubular Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB - Mid sealed bearing
- Pedals - Ruben Graphite
- Chain - 410 type
- Sprocket - Trebol 28T Alloy
- Driver - 9T sealed bearing (RHD)
- Front Hub - Trebol Bueno female alloy sealed 10mm
- Rear Hub - Trebol Alloy cassette sealed bearing 14mm
- Front Rim - Trebol alloy 20" Double Wall 36H
- Rear Rim - Trebol alloy 20" Double Wall 36H
- Seat - Fly Neutron Tripod Seat/Trebol Tripod Seatpost
- Seat Clamp - Integrated
- Tyres - Trebol 20 x 2.35"/2.35"
- Pegs - Trebol HS (1 pair)
Top Tube Length: 20.75"
Chain Stay Length: 13.6"
Head Tube Angle: 75°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
Standover Height: 8.5"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.