FLY NOVA 18 BIKE (2018)
GLOSS METALLIC BLUE
Make 4 interest-free payments of $155.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
Like their 16" Neo offering, Fly wanted the 18" Nova to offer a scaled down Fly bike with the best geometry & quality possible.
Carefully choosing features that suited a bike that size such as smaller Spanish BB, stem, crankset, lever, etc with all round smaller diameter tubing results in a bike which is as good for little shredders as possible.
Kids progress fast nowadays so the Nova features a chromoly downtube & short rear end to make it durable & easy to maneuver.
Fly are known for innovation & high quality parts so they specced the Neo with double wall Trebol rims, sealed trebol rear hub, Trebol sprocket, tubular 3pc chromoly crankset & the awesome springhanger brake system.
For the 2018 range, the Nova also features larger 2.2" diameter tyres, Nova Tripod seat, Trebol pegs & Ruben signature graphite pedals.
- Frame - 4130 Chromoly Downtube / 1020 Hi-Ten
- Fork - 1020 Hi-Ten w/chromoly steerer tube
- Bars - 1020 Hi-Ten
- Grips - Fly Ruben 135mm / Fly barends
- Stem - 6061 alloy Topload
- Headset - Sealed Integrated
- Lever - Mini Alloy
- Brakes - Fly Manual Springhanger U-Brake
- Cranks - Tubular Chromoly 3pc 152mm
- BB - Spanish sealed bearing
- Pedals - Fly Ruben Graphite
- Chain - 410 type
- Sprocket - Trebol 25T
- Driver - 9T sealed bearing
- Front Hub - Alloy looseball 10mm
- Rear Hub - Alloy cassette sealed bearing 14mm
- Front Rim - Trebol alloy 18" Double Wall
- Rear Rim - Trebol alloy 18" Double Wall
- Seat - Fly Nova Tripod Seat/Trebol Tripod Seatpost
- Seat Clamp - Integrated
- Tyres - 18 x 2.2"/2.2"
- Pegs - Trebol (1 pair)
Top Tube Length: 17.5"
Chain Stay Length: 11.6"
Head Tube Angle: 75°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Bottom Bracket Height: 10.5"
Standover Height: 7.5"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.