FLY PROTON BIKE - CASSETTE (2018)
FLAT BLACK (RHD)
Make 4 interest-free payments of $187.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
Fly have stepped up to a whole new level with their 2018 bike range. Great value & great quality.
The Proton is one of our best selling mid-range bikes aimed at the all around rider, taller riders or simply riders that like bigger and more stable bikes.
A long 21" toptube, 13.2" rear end, big 8.75" bars and stable 30mm offset forks all make for a bike thats comfortable in all riding situations.
The Proton is a high end bike at a mid range price. Full chromoly & sealed bearings throughout. Spec highlights include the clean "no pinch" clamp design Trebol 3 crankset & Bueno female front hub.
For the 2018 range, the Proton features the new Trebol tyres, Proton Tripod seat & Trebol HS pegs.
- Frame - Full 4130 Chromoly / Removable Brakemounts & Guides
- Fork - Full 4130 Chromoly
- Bars - Full 4130 Chromoly
- Grips - Fly Devon / Fly barends
- Stem - Trebol 6061 alloy Topload
- Headset - Sealed Integrated
- Lever - Fly Manual
- Brakes - Fly Manual Springhanger U-Brake
- Cranks - Trebol 3 Tubular Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB - Mid sealed bearing
- Pedals - Ruben Graphite
- Chain - 410 type
- Sprocket - Trebol 25T Alloy
- Driver - 9T sealed bearing (RHD)
- Front Hub - Trebol Bueno female alloy sealed 10mm
- Rear Hub - Trebol Alloy cassette sealed bearing 14mm
- Front Rim - Trebol alloy 20" Double Wall 36H
- Rear Rim - Trebol alloy 20" Double Wall 36H
- Seat - Fly Proton Tripod Seat/Trebol Tripod Seatpost
- Seat Clamp - Integrated
- Tyres - Trebol 20 x 2.35"/2.35"
- Pegs - Trebol HS (1 pair)
Top Tube Length: 21"
Chain Stay Length: 13.2"
Head Tube Angle: 75°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
Standover Height: 9"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.