GT Speed Series Expert
Make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
GT Speed Mini Series
- Sizes: OS
- Frame: GT Speed Series MK7 Junior Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, Reverse Dropouts, Euro BB, 1" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Junior Race, 6061 AL 1" Steerer, 25.4x2.2mm Blades, 312mm A/C, 3/8" Dropouts
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Crank: GT Forged Alloy 2-Piece, 127mm Arms, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 36T AL CNC Chain Ring, AL Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Brackter: EB24 Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Rims: Speed Series Aero double wall, 28h
- Wheels TyreS: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 60TPI, 20 x 1-1/8"
- Front Hub: GT Speed Series front, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers, GT Speed Series Cassette rear, Alloy CNC body, 28H, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers
- Wheels Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: Rear Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- Brake Levers: Promax BL-367 mini V-Type AL 2 Finger Lever w/ Reach Adjust
- Handlebar: GT Speed Alloy 4"H x 24"W, 8° sweep, 2° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Stem: GT Top Load, Cold Forged 1", 40mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement
- Headset: 1" Integrated Design, 36X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Seat Post: AL Integrated w/ Saddle, 22.2 x 135mm
- Spec Extras: GT 6061 AL CNC Chain Tensioners
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.