As the name implies, the Pillar 24 cranks are Kinks 24mm version of the proven Pillar cranks. In additional to a much improved strength to weight ratio, the 24mm (23.8mm) spindle means sprockets mount directly without the need of added adapters. The Pillar 24 cranks use the same exclusive single piece forged backplate found in the original Pillar cranks, that tie together the pedal and spindle bosses. Acting as an extremely stiff backbone to each crank arm, this design eliminates several weak points found in traditional tubular cranks. The Pillar 24 cranks also feature a two piece hydraulically pressed spindle to arm design, and a heat-treated hollow chromoly spindle.
- 2.5PC Tubular Chromoly Crankset
- Unique One Piece Forged Backplate
- TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated
- 24mm 48 Spline Hollow Chromoly Spindle
- Hollow Chromoly Spindle Bolts
- RHD/LHD Compatible
- Regular/Nano Drive Compatible
- Weight: 28.5oz (175mm)
- NO BB INCLUDED. ANY 24MM SEALED BB WILL BE COMPATIBLE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.