Jeff Wescott signature model
Tough all round design with short backend for tech shredding.
Updated for the new year with dent resistant downtube, integrated chain tensioners & updated geometry.
- 100% 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing
- Toptube: 20.6", 20.8" or 21.1"
- Chain stay: 13" slammed - 13.6"
- Head Tube: 75 degrees / Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- BB Height: 11.8" / Standover: 9"
- Tall 125mm offset thickness headtube
- 420 Baked Heat-treated Integrated Headtube, Mid BB & Dropouts
- Double Butted Toptube
- Single gauge elliptical downtube to help prevent against denting
- External toptube & downtube gussets with debossed logo
- Custom seatstay bridge
- Removable seatstay brakemounts & guides (not included)
- Chromoly seatclamp & horizontal cut on seattube to give better clamping power with less torque
- Clearance for up to 2.4" tyre slammed
- Peg friendly 6mm thickness dropouts with integrated chain tensioners (included)
NOTE: To keep the cost lower for brakeless riders, Mutiny sells the Comb as frame only without all the accessories. If you want to run brakes you'll need to purchase the accessories kit separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.