The PMR (Post Matt Roe) is a limited edition design based on the geometry from Roey's long running signature frame the Conjurer.
As some of you know, Roey is currently focussed on other interests away from BMX. However, since Mutiny stopped offering his frame, a lot of riders have had difficulty finding anything with similar geometry & quality. After speaking with Roey, Mutiny got his blessing on the project and thus the PMR was born.
- 100% 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing
- Toptube: 20.75" or 21"
- Chain stay: 13.25" slammed - 13.7"
- Head Tube: 74.5 degrees / Seat Tube: 70 degrees
- BB Height: 11.8" / Standover: 8.6"
- Tall 117mm offset thickness headtube
- 420 Baked Heat-treated Integrated Headtube, Mid BB & Dropouts
- External downtube gusset with debossed logo
- Custom seatstay bridge
- Removable seatstay brakemounts & guides (not included)
- Chromoly seatclamp & horizontal cut on seattube to give better clamping power with less torque
- Clearance for up to 2.4" tyre slammed
- Peg friendly 6mm thickness dropouts with integrated chain tensioners (included)
NOTE: To keep the cost lower for brakeless riders, Mutiny sells the PMR as frame only without all the accessories. If you want to run brakes you'll need to purchase the accessories kit separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.