The R32 and R25 forks feature 2 different offsets, which is what the “32” and “25” means. 32mm offset is the standard offset that Odyssey's Race fork has come with for years, and also offering a steeper/quicker 25mm offset for the new breed of street riders out there. The steeper offset makes certain tricks easier and provides quicker steering.
"F Series forks" are the same perfected fork as they R series, but with Brake mounts included.
These forks feature:
- Custom tapered butted and specially formed legs for improved grind and guard clearance.
- Steerer tube design which improves strength and headset fit with built in race.
- Optimized 3/8 4mm dropout shape grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075 pre-load bolt.
- 32 offset (traditional) or 25 offset (steep)
41 Thermal Lifetime Warranty.