Subrosa Salvador Park Bike [Matte Teal/Raw Fade]
or 4 payments of $210.00 with InfoSold Out
Park riding can dish out tons of abuse on a bike, but the Salvador Park is built to battle!
Long sessions are more enjoyable when you’re not spending time fixing your bike up.
The Salvador Park has chromoly tubing where it’s needed for strength, new frame geometry with a lower stand-over height, includes a gyro, and is spec full of aftermarket parts from The Shadow Conspiracy and Rant.
*We are experiencing shortages and delays in the production of some items. Due to these shortages, some bikes may come with different parts than originally spec’d.
- Frame: Chromoly Top Tube, Down Tube, & Seat Tube
- Top Tube: 20.5″
- Chain Stay: 12.5″
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 8.25″
- BB Height: 11.6″
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly – 2pc 9.0″
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Rant Trill Front Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8″ Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette Male Axle
- Tires: Shadow Serpent 2.30″ Low Pressure
- Cranks: Rant Bangin’ 8 Chromoly 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 – 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Extras: Rant Gravitron Detangler
- Weight: 11.79 kg = 25.9 lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.