Eclat Centric Nylon Pedals [Black]
2-3 Days Dispatch
or 4 payments of $7.87 with InfoIn Stock
Centric Nylon Pedals
This one has been in the works for a while. With many of the team enjoying the increased responsiveness and feel that a shorter crank arm offers, Eclat looked into the possibility of also moving the pedal body closer to the bottom bracket to achieve a similar feel and advantage.
Their new Centric Pedal features an overall larger platform area which is then moved closer to the crank arm by removing the 15mm wrench flat. By doing this they are not only able to create a stronger pedal spindle, but also allow you a wider choice of foot positioning over a regular pedal. The Centric uses a narrow profile and unique shape with deeper pins making it super grippy and durable even after heavy grind wear. Already being ridden by Felix Prangenberg, Bruno Hoffmann and many of the PRO team, the Centric Pedal is arguably out best feeling pedal to date…
Injection molded nylon / fibreglass
- Large platform pedal designed together with input from Eclat PRO team riders Felix Prangenberg and Jordan Godwin
- Eclat exclusive oversize spindle design and unique crankarm interface with 6mm hex and without wrench flat
- Overall wider pedal body and more inward foot position to aid with crankarm grinds and aerial tricks
- Reinforced pins for improved traction and durability
- Low profile design with thicker ribs for added support
415g (14.6oz) (per pair)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other STRICTLY BMX PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.